Who are we?
McDermott & Bull Europe BV is active in the Executive Search industry. You can find us at Stroombaan 10, 1181 VX in Amstelveen or online at www.mbexec.eu. You can also contact us at our office email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We stress the importance of careful, safe-handling of privacy-sensitive information. Therefore, McDermott & Bull Europe BV has composed this privacy statement. We handle personal information with the greatest possible care, whilst simultaneously ensuring this data is properly
secured. Naturally, our policy complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Technical Information and Cookies
Our website does not collect any specific, nor personally-identifiable information. However, a portion of data is stored anonymously in order to optimize the analysis and accessibility of the website. Amongst the monitored information is the number of visitors, areas of the site visited, the time of the visits, the country from which the site is visited, and general information about the software you are working with.
In order to execute Executive Search assignments (filling vacancies), we collect the personal information of (potential) candidates.
We collect and process your data in order to:
– assess whether you are suitable for a vacancy;
– approach and inform you about interesting vacancies.
We must always have your consent to:
– collect and process your CV and other data (e.g. references and certificates) that are necessary
to qualify for a vacancy;
– share your profile with our clients.
What data do we collect?
– Your name, address, e-mail address, and other contact details;
– Current job(s) and employer(s), and relevant work experience;
With your consent, we will keep:
– your contact details and relevant work experience;
– your CV;
– information that you share with us by telephone or personal calls;
– public information, for example on the internet;
– notes from our colleagues.
When do we collect personal information?
– When we come across your profile whilst searching for suitable candidates;
– When you are recommended by our network as a suitable candidate;
– When you send us your curriculum vitae (CV).
With who can we share your information?
– With colleagues from McDermott & Bull Europe BV;
– With clients in the context of vacancies, and only after you have given permission for this;
– Your personal data can be shared outside the Netherlands.
How long can we keep your information?
We keep the data for as long as is necessary for the operational management of McDermott & Bull Europe BV, with due observance of legal deadlines. We save your CV data for 1 year. By sharing your details with us, you give explicit permission for this. Of course, you can withdraw your permission at any time.
We can contact you if the 1-year term expires, in order to ask your permission to keep your CV longer and /or a request a more recent copy.
Accessing your data
It is possible to access your personal data. You can send your request to email@example.com, and you will receive your data in transferable form within 4 weeks.
Rectifying your data.
You can ask us to change or stop using your data for certain purposes. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting your data
If you would like us to delete your data, please send an email with your request to email@example.com. We will remove all of your data within 4 weeks.
We make every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Only authorized employees have access to the data in our systems.
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed within McDermott & Bull Europe BV. The DPO is responsible for proper compliance with the privacy legislation. This is Mr. Norbert Meijer (firstname.lastname@example.org). One of the responsibilities of the DPO is to answer privacy-related questions.
If you are not satisfied with how we use your personal information, or if you have a complaint about how a data request has been handled, please send a message to email@example.com in order for us to resolve this for you.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
McDermott & Bull Europe BV can update its Privacy Statement at any time. The most recent version can be viewed at www.mbexec.eu. This version was prepared in May 2018.